[Scottish] January's Meeting

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jan 21 11:14:07 GMT 2005

Happy New Year, and all that.

January's meeting will be on the 27th, 7.30pm at Livingstone Tower as per
usual - details and maps at http://www.scotlug.org.uk

This month Alan Rutherford will be talking about the Blender Conference
(the talk that was originally planned for November). Blender is the premier
opensource 3d rendering software: "Blender, the open source software for 3D
modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and
playback. Available for Windows, Linux, Irix, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD or Mac
OS X under the GNU Public License" - see http://www.blender3d.org and
http://www.blender.org

If anybody has any suggestions of the kind of meetings they would like to
see in 2005, I would be happy to hear them. Likewise, if you would like to
organise a meeting, please drop me a line.

Ben Thorp