[Scottish] fwd: [glasgow-freecycle] OFFER: Monitor (approx. 21

Andrew Back a at smokebelch.org
Wed Jun 8 12:34:32 BST 2005

DEC VR320 monitors are 19" Sony (but not Trinitron, think that was 'VRT')
fixed-frequency (I think there were a number of variants, at least 66Hz
and 72Hz). Used with VAXstations (VMS & ULTRIX), maybe Alpha too, and
might work on Sun, dunno. IIRC need a special video card to work with a
PC. And yes, very heavy.

Andrew