[Scottish] Meeting this month?

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 28 08:46:54 BST 2005

scottish-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote on 27/06/2005 22:29:43:

> Is there a meeting on thursday?  This will be one of the few times I'm
> free on a thursday evening, so wouldn't surprise me at all if it was a
> month with no slug meeting.... ;-)

There is indeed a meeting this month - usual format - 7.30pm at Livvy
Tower, 9pm at Counting House. The delay in notification was because a) I
was being lazy, and b) there was a problem with the talk. Originally bigkev
was going to talk about the Plone-based redesign of the Scotlug site, but
that has been delayed a little. However Jonathon Riddell has stepped up to
the plate and offered to give his talk on Kubuntu (and, I believe, so
coverage of KDE 4) that he also gave at LUGRadio Live this weekend.

I may also be able to put together a quick 5 minutes worth of slides about
the expo this weekend that 6 of us attended, but I'm making no promises ;)

For those interested, there may also be a pre-meeting curry at the Counting
House - for more details pop onto IRC sometime on Thursday, or drop me a
mail.

Ben