[Scottish] LUGRadio Live

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Mar 1 16:56:38 GMT 2005

Ben Thorp wrote:
> For those of you who have been listeners of LUGRadio
> (http://www.lugradio.org) over the last year, they have announced 'LUGRadio
> Live', their 'tradeshow' or expo, or whatever. It will be on 25th June
> 2005, in Wolverhampton - the main event will be running from 12pm - 6pm,
> with a more 'social' evening also planned. This should mean that it would
> be a matter of going down on Saturday morning, and coming back up on Sunday
> morning I suspect.

I'm planning to drive down early on Saturday morning and mrben has blagged a
seat already.  I have two more seats available for those wishing to travel
light (i.e. travel bag + laptop bag) and willing to share the expense (say
£20 quid a seat return?)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."