[Scottish] This months meeting, and other stories

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Mar 17 17:22:53 GMT 2005

Ben Thorp wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Lastly, but definitely worth a mention. Some of us are, or have been,
> listeners of LUGRadio, the fortnightly radio show put out by some guys from
> Wolverhampton. They have decided to run a one-day conference (LUGRadio
> Live!) in June (25th June to be precise) in Wolverhampton. Dissatisfied
> with the over-corporate-ness of the existing Expos, they are hoping to make
> this the premier Linux event in the UK for Linux users, not just
> businessmen. The event is running at very low cost (£5 a ticket), but has a
> good range of speakers. See http://www.lugradio.org/live/2005/ for
> up-to-date details,

I'm taking my car with three fellow scotlug types (sorry, all seats now
filled by mrben, lonewolff and jriddell), bagpuss_thecat aka kyle might be
driving down too, so if anyone else wants to carpool and make it a convoy,
get in touch at this month's meeting and we can start advance planning - we
can finalise details in time for the April meeting to lock stuff down for
the trip at the end of June.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."