[Scottish] Linux Install Day

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 23 13:01:41 GMT 2005

Personally I think that this would be a great thing to do, as long I don't
have to organise it (which I don't) - I reckon this might be an incentive
for many of us ;) I'm willing to help out on the day.

We also suggested The Chateau as a possible venue, as they had offered
previously (and IIRC have a broadband connection).

Ben Thorp