[Scottish] Linux Install Day

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Mar 23 16:17:13 GMT 2005

Scott M wrote:
> Well I went ahead today and ordered some of the new ubuntu cd's. 150 x86, 30
> amd64 and 20 ppc. Got contacted by the distributor and we're top of the list
> for receiving since its for an event.

nicely.  I have a smaller amount of hoary CDs on back order with them, but
150 is a good haul.  Nice to have later on if we have leftovers.

> I'll bring it up at the next SLUG meeting (31st March) but until then I'll
> try and look at adapting the material to apply to ourselves.

day after my birthday: I expect beerage :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."