[Scottish] OT: Guitar Amp

capslockscotland amacbain at capslockscotland.com
Tue May 31 13:50:51 BST 2005

Hi Ben, I'd be interested in that amp, depending on how much you want
for it.

BTW - I still have tickets for Frenzy, on Saturday 11th June @
Ingliston, available at the pre 31st March Price (IIRC that's £21.50).
The Current price for tickets - which are selling like hot cakes - is
£26 from Wesley Owen stores.
They're the original, green, Dunfermline tickets; but Lemonade
Productions have assured us they will be ok to get into Ingliston;
they'd better be - our whole church has them 8-)

Info here....

http://www.frenzyfrenzy.com

Number of acts is now up to 8, performing from 12 noon, through till
about 10pm.

Allan MacBain