[Scottish] Open Source Business

Peter George peter at logicalware.com
Fri Nov 4 09:18:19 GMT 2005

>> I'm curious as to wether any other members are working with open
>> source
>> software companies in Scotland.
>>
>> I'm talking with ScotlandIS about organizing a Scottish open source
>> event for early next year, which might be an opportunity to showcase
>> your software.
>>
>> That aside, it would be interesting to hear who's doing what anyway.
>
> lo pete,
>
> what about companies who use or run on open source software? :)

Hullo William,

I was primarily curious to hear about others who are actively
involved in creating open source software, running Sourceforge
projects etc.

I expect that there are absolutely loads of companies using it, but
who's creating it in Scotland?

:-)

Logicalware Ltd, tel +44 (0)131 273 5130, http://www.logicalware.com/
Stuart House, Eskmills, Station Road, Musselburgh EH21 7PQ, UK