[Scottish] looking for old BBC Master computer :) {Scanned}

Matt Lowe scotlug at mlsis.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:08:29 GMT 2005

Ive been having a look there, but the problem with ebay is that i dont
know the person selling the items, and ive had 2 bbc's purchased in the
past that i was told worked fine, and one of them i actually saw
running, and they have turned out to have faulty psu's and other
components :(

So if anyone knows anyone with these machines id love to hear from them :)

Matt

William Anderson wrote:

>Matt Lowe wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>I know its not excatly a linux question, but does anyone out there have
>>any old BBC Master or BBC Master Compact machines? i need one to use on
>>an old piece of hardware ive dug out of the loft, and it wont run on the
>>BBC B's that ive got.
>>

>I don't mean to be rude (hehe) but eBay is probably a good bet:
>
>http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?satitle=bbc+master

dangerous content by the
www.ms.mlsis.co.uk MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.