[Scottish] O'Reilly Book Reviews

Chris Nicolson chris at c-nic.org
Fri Nov 18 13:48:13 GMT 2005

Peter George wrote:

> 3. Question for Scotlug site admin: Could we get a sandbox area on  the
> ScotLug site to try and build a book request/book review system?

There is now a wiki at http://hash.scotlug.org.uk which can easily be
used to start this kind of thing off at least. In fact, there, I've
created a page: http://hash.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/O%27Reilly_Reviews

If there is something ridiculous I've suggested then change it and I'm
sure we'll come to a consensus in the normal wiki way. Once people have
shown an interest in this then someone can volunteer for the role of
O'Reilly coordinator and we can issue a request.

On the subject of DPA, it could all be avoided if the person collating
the requests doesn't store them after they've been forwarded on.

--
pickle
http://www.c-nic.org