[Scottish] Hopeless newbie part 2

Alistair Ross ajross at xbolt.net
Tue Sep 20 20:57:59 BST 2005

Hey all.

	First post on the list, I'm an EdLUG convert as I'm now living in
Glasgow, but have met many of you before, so Hi!

Going back to the topic - I have authored (and am currently updating) a
website I made for newbies.

Have a look, it even won awards when I first made it, way back in 2001.
Some of the content is a wee bit old, but all the major stuff is all there.

The URL: http://www.linuxnewbieguide.org

Regards,

Alistair Ross