[Scottish] New to Scotland

Sandy Dunlop sandy at sorn.net
Thu Sep 22 12:34:49 BST 2005

Hi Adam,

Our meetings are on the last thursday of each month, so our next meeting
will be next week on Thursday, September 29th.

Some of us usually gather at the Counting House <
http://glasgow.openguide.co.uk/wiki/Counting_House>, before moving onto the
official meeting at Strathclyde University's Livingstone Tower.

I've always found <http://www.s1jobs.com> is good for looking for local
jobs, and if you're in the #scotlug IRC channel on
freenode.net<http://freenode.net>,
you'll ocasionaly hear people talking about jobs that are available.

Sandy Dunlop
http://sorn.net/sandy