[Scottish] Decembers Meeting - Quiz Time!

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Fri Dec 15 10:15:55 GMT 2006

December's meeting is a week ealier than the normal meetings, and therefore
will be taking place next Thursday (21st).

Once again it is time for the Bigkevmcd Memorial Quiz - a time to prove
your geekhood and win cool prizes - hosted again by Andrew Calverley (aka
mrlithic). So far we have a prize fund from HP and Novell, with hopefully
some more swag on the way. The quiz will take place from 7.30pm in
Livingstone Tower as normal, with the usual post-formal meeting taking
place at the Counting House from 9ish, where the winners can toast
champagne, and the losers can cry into their beer. Or something. There will
likely be pre-meeting eats (and drinks) in the Counting House from 6pm (if
not earlier) for those who want to go straight from work.

So - get your pre-quiz preparations in order (scan that bookshelf of
O'Reilly covers) and we'll see you there!

Ben Thorp (aka mrben)