[Scottish] Thursday Meeting *IMPORTANT*

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Wed Dec 20 16:44:48 GMT 2006

Sent on behalf of Ben...

----

OK - we've been trying to arrange this, but due to the really short notice,
and the fact that MrLithic, quizmaster, has been ill all week, we've decided
that the best thing to do is to postpone the quiz until January's meeting,
and instead just have a Christmas bash in the Counting House.

There's likely to be folks there from around 6pm. Looking forward to seeing
you there.

Merry Christmas

Ben Thorp (aka mrben)

----

Our apologies for the lateness of this change of plan, but there really wasn't
much choice or notice. As noted, the quiz, with prizes, will be held on
January 25th 2007.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Regards

Kyle

scottish-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote on 19/12/2006 15:08:24:
> It would appear that Livingstone Tower is not available to us as a venue
> for Thursdays quiz night. We are trying to find somewhere alternative,

but