[Scottish] SuSe Internet Access

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:24:42 GMT 2006

Derrick,
As I have not yet achieved Internet access from my Linux machine, I am not the best person to ask!
However, I think internet access is available from most ISPs, independent of your operating system.
We have BT broadband at home, and I'm ever hopeful that when I have a fully working linux installation, it will include internet access.
I am sending this reply through Scotlug, as you are more likely to get useful help from other members.
You should register as a member, so that you get circulated with current postings ... I can't remember how to do this ...
Can somebody enlighten Derrick, please?
Regards
Rob

Message Received: Feb 21 2006, 01:42 PM