[Scottish] USB memory sticks and SuSE 9.3

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Fri Jan 13 16:30:00 GMT 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 07:38, Robert Barbour wrote:
> I did this and sent a reply to scottish, but it didn't get into the system.
> Could this be because it had a file attached?
Oops, it appears that the volume of dodgily titled emailed being summarised in
my daily "You have X amount of posts waiting to be moderated" mail from the
list has triggered my spam filter for the past number of weeks.

The latest one in my spam trap tells me I have 242 posts to check, some of
which are probably legitimate. From the Subject and From lines alone,
Spamassassin has given it a score of 30.4...

Kyle
--
Kyle Gordon
kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com