[Scottish] Re: Scottish Digest, Vol 111, Issue 2

drake at doctors.org.uk drake at doctors.org.uk
Thu Jan 26 18:12:42 GMT 2006

I'm with Neuro on this one.  If you want speakers to come from afar, you need to give them their ticket - that's what happens everywhere else, for every other sort of meeting. Especially when the speaker is of reasonably high profile.

I don't think that this would constitute the thin-edge-of-the-wedge on the way to regular subscription fees.

I also agree with MrBen that opening such events to the other Scottish lugs would be of benefit.

drake