[Scottish] electron club - thanks

simon yuill simon at lipparosa.org
Mon Jul 31 17:24:44 BST 2006

Hi,

Just a quick note to thank everyone from EdLUG and ScotLUG who came to
the open day at the 'Electron Club' and helping make it such a good event.

For those who couldn't make it, there is some info about the space at:

http://www.electronclub.org

Some photos from the day will be appearing there soon.

We are in the process of getting a mailing list set up for people who
want to use the space or just know about events going on there.  If you
would like to be included please just send an email to:

info at electronclub.org

and we will add you in.

On the Saturday 26th August the CCA are holding another, bigger, open
day and we are planning on doing a similar event as part of it.
Following that on 16th September, as many of you will know, it will be
Software Freedom Day (http://softwarefreedomday.org/) and we hope to
make a platform for anyone wanting to run Linux and FLOSS-specific stuff
then or promote their own FLOSS projects, and general FLOSS advocacy.

If anyone would like to take part, do something or just come along drop
us a line.

Also please let us know any suggestions people have for things they'd
like to do, whether it's part of these events or not, or if they want to
use the room for their own group or event.

best wishes
Si