[Scottish] Dapper gets thumbs up in the Daily Record.

willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 17:07:32 BST 2006

On Friday 02 June 2006 16:46, donothing successfully wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ubuntu 6.06 gets a positive write-up in today's Daily Record:
> http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sexandhealth/features/tm_objectid=17164816%26m
>ethod=full%26siteid=66633-name_page.html does that mean Linux is ready for
> the desktop?

If its in the Record its a lie :-)

clicking on that link increases the Records advertising revenues btw

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sexandhealth/features
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^     sex and health?!?!?!!?!

OK Ubuntu (or was it Kubuntu) had some scantily clad punters advertising stuff
last year  but I wouldnt put it in that cartegory.

> It's right next to a bit about MS stopping support for 98/ME.
OK I might believe that

> regards
> Harry

Real Scots  _won't_  read the Record
Most tims boycott the Record and I believe those of the nasally blue
persuasion aren't that keen on it either.

--
All the best

Willie