[Scottish] Dapper gets thumbs up in the Daily Record.

Craig craig at reivers-den.org.uk
Sat Jun 3 13:49:01 BST 2006

Hi

Good to see that linux is gaining a bit more exposure from the press, (even if it is ubuntu, j/k).  You never know what kind of interest this may spark, if any.  I, for example, was first introduced to Mandrake/Mandriva (and Linux) after a short article in the D/R around the release of 10.0 (/10.1? I can never remember).  Praise for coverage that not many tabloids have taken up on!

Cheers
Craig