[Scottish] [Fwd: FW: Ted Nelson speaking this Monday[Scanned]]

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 18 17:06:07 BST 2006

Simon Yuill wrote:
> On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:32:22 +0100
>  William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:
>
>> Is this lecture open to non-staff/-students?
>
> yep, the person who sent it to me said invite anyone who might be
> interested.

sorry, all I saw was "any of the GSA staff who you think might be ..."
:)  shame I can't make it :(((  Anyone who can, should - Ted really is
one of those people you can call "visionary", even if he is a bit crap
at commercial product delivery :>

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the