[Scottish] Plumbers

Colin.Speirs at scotland.gsi.gov.uk Colin.Speirs at scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:02:34 GMT 2006

> Is anyone able to recommend a plumber in the West of Glasgow
> area? All that's
> required is the 'proper' fitting of some bath taps and a
> basin tap with waste
> assembly. Mates rates would be even better :-)
>
> Do it yourself suggestions will not be entertained, as I want
> it done properly
> and on time.

Our factor uses Alexander Anderson plumbers who have always been decent
when we had to call them out.

So recently we got them to fix our cistern and the guy gave us advice
(you are fixing the wrong problem here and it might end up costing you
loads) and did a decent job at not a horrendous price

col

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s).  Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Executive may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.  The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Executive.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality mark initiative for information security products and services.  For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk