[Scottish] PodCast or the like?

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Mon Nov 27 20:38:23 GMT 2006

Carolyne, are you being serious? That would require minutes of preparation,
which no sane scotlugger is going to do. It would be the against the very
nature of the apathy that we hold so sacred.

And anyway, wouldn't it require some form of record keeping sub-committee? I
think if were to proceed with this, we would have to have a vote and obtain
some form of consensus. A Scotlug subscription fee should also be introduced
in order to fund the recording equipment and archival system.

Of course, this all depends on what the Scotlug chairperson has to say?

Kyle