[Scottish] Bookshop trip 07/11/06

willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 20:17:25 BST 2006

If you are interested in an out-of-hours visit to a bookshop with free (as in
beer) beer and an extra10% discount on top of already keen prices then please
read the article (comments, flames welcome -it's our wiki)  and add your name
to the list on

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Talk:Meetings

NOte that this will be an _extra_ meeting and it doesnt replace any of the
usual "last Thursday " meets.
I ve rattled my gums about this for a while now and its time to get it
together. It will need a minimum of 12  to make it work and I would like to
get some definate expressions of interest from folks so I can confirm with
the bookshop owner.
If the date doesn't suit you , please say so and suggest an alternative.
Thursdays are NOT good for the owner, thats why this is an extra trip and not
taking the place of a regular meeting

We can organise  city-centre meeting points and transport etc etc a lot better
once I have some definate ideas of numbers. For now though, don't worry about
getting there or finding the place, that will come together later.
Probably meet in the CH at ~6:45-7:00 and then a bus-savvy person will lead
you to the correct stop or we will have a few cars to ferry folk who can't
get to the southside on their own.

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming