[Scottish] Bookshop trip 07/11/06 -- CONFIRMED

ptb p.bracken at connectfree.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 10:59:52 BST 2006

Hallo Willie and thanks; couldn't manage to write (I
mean add) my name but mean to be there please.

Thanks,

Pat

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:59:15 +0100
willie <willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> The bookshop visit is now confirmed for Tuesday 7th November from 7pm till 9.
> Please go to
>
> http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Talk:Meetings
>
> login and add your name if you are coming along.
> We need to know numbers so sufficient refreshments are available. If you arent
> an beer drinker (apparently such people really exist) please indicate if you
> prefer red or white wine or soft drinks.
> The wiki will be updated as we add maps and arrangements to meet beforehand in
> the city centre etc etc.
> --
> Best Regards
> Willie Fleming

    Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r0 & Sylpheed 0.7.4 are free software
     Free as in http://fsfeurope.org/ or http://www.fsf.org/
 also http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/ & http://www.ukcdr.org/ &
              http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals