[Scottish] Fw: [JOBS] Senior PHP Developer

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 18 10:44:56 BST 2006

Apparently I'm the main contact - I don't remember signing up for that :(

Oh well - Jobs Ahoy!

Ben Thorp

----- Forwarded by Ben Thorp/UK/IBM on 18/09/2006 10:43 -----

             "Phill Gillespie"
             <Phill_Gillespie@
             spring.com>                                                To
                                       Ben Thorp/UK/IBM at IBMGB
             18/09/2006 10:17                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [JOBS] Senior PHP Developer

Hi Ben,

I understand you are the main contact for the Scottish LUG.  Below is an
advert for a heavily OSS based role, with Linux desktop knowledge
essential.  I would be grateful if you would post it to the list as I'm
sure it will be of interest to several of your more easterly members.

Kindest Regards,

Phill Gillespie
Recruitment Executive

Spring Technology, Edinburgh

---

Senior PHP Developer

Highly experienced (approx. four years) object-orientated PHP developer
required for senior developer role with a very exciting company in Rosyth.

Reporting to IT Director and leading a team of four programmers, candidate
must have good interpersonal skills as role includes mentoring other
programmers and some client interaction.

Must have extensive experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL and a good working
knowledge of Linux desktop and shell is essential.  Knowledge of MVC
frameworks would be an advantage.

The company are offering a salary of up to 32k and flexible working hours
(core 10am - 4pm).  The salary will be up to £32k.

To apply please email me your CV with a cover sheet or submit it via CW
Jobs here:

http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=24486779&AutoExpand=1&Keywords=php&JobType1=10&LTxt=Edinburgh%2c+Midlothian&Radius=30&LIds1=ClB,Ep,FW,Fn,Of&LIds2=dA,X,a,n,4,BC,B_T,B_W,B_c,B_5,B_9,CAB,CAF,CAG,CAP&LIds6=Dzj,D,G

---

Spring Group plc is one of the UK's leading recruitment and staffing
services companies and is an active member of the Recruitment and
Employment Confederation (REC) and the Supplier Diversity Europe Forum. Our
services encompass contract and permanent IT and technology staff, office
and industrial staff, workforce management services and recruitment process
outsourcing (RPO). Spring Technology is the winner of the 2005 Recruiter
Awards for Excellence for 'Best IT Recruitment Firm'. To find out how
Spring can help your organisation, please email enquiries at spring.com.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential
and are solely for the person(s) at the e-mail address(es) above. If you
are not an addressee, you may not disclose, distribute, copy or use this
e-mail, and we request that you send an e-mail to postman at spring.com and
delete this e-mail. Spring Group plc accepts no legal liability for the
contents of this e-mail including any errors, interception or interference,
as internet communications are not secure. Whilst Spring Group plc and the
sender have taken every precaution to prevent transmission of computer
viruses, should this inadvertently occur we do not accept any liability.
Spring Group plc, Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX.
Registered in England, company number: 590054. Web: http://www.spring.com