[Scottish] Re: [edlug] Talk: OpenLDAP by Howard Chu, Friday 27th April 2007

Peter George peter at netresources.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 22:25:57 BST 2007

I don't see actual venue details yet on the Wiki at;
http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Edlug-2007-04-27

Does anyone know exactly which building/room the talk will be in?

Precise details and a location Googlemap or somesuch on the Wiki would be great!

Who's volunteering for putting up temporary signage inside/outside the
building on the night?

:-)

Peter George
Net Resources Academy
26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL, UK
T: +44 (0)131 477 7127 F: +44 (0)131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk