[Scottish] I have a virus

Jack Donaghy jacksteruk309 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:45:13 BST 2007

I think it's pretty safe to assume that if it's infected your
friend's computer (assuming they run Windows) then it won't have
affected you. Besides I'm not really sure if there are that many
Linux viruses in the wild, and one's that hide in .doc files would
probably target Windows users.

-Jackster :)