[Scottish] Re: Scottish Digest, Vol 179, Issue 3

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 12:28:42 BST 2007

I'm afraid in Scotland there's a lot of central control over IT
resources in Scottish schools. You need to win over LTScotland rather
than just teachers and parents....

--
Roland Ward (Director)

Penguin Factory Ltd
www.penguinfactory.co.uk
Tel: 0845 868 3988

PenguinFactory Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland registered in Scotland number SC270171.
Registered office: Penguin Factory Limited, c/o Sinclair Wood and Co. 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow. G1 3NQ.