[Scottish] Moving house!

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Sat Dec 1 10:12:50 GMT 2007

Hi all,
  I'm moving house.  As the place I'm moving to is a little smaller
(well really about the same size, but fully-furnished and a bit full of
junk) I'm getting rid of some stuff.  These include but are not limited
to (in no particular order):

Some PCs
Some VAXStation 3100s
A DECStation 3100
A MicroVAX 3300
an LA36 dot-matrix printer terminal (quite big)
Possibly a couple of CP/M machines
Possibly a CPM/86 machine (all of these fairly small)
Some more PCs
Possibly one of those HP scanner/printer things, but I don't have the
funny parallel cable
Some other computers, possibly including an HP Apollo desktop and an
Acorn Archimedes (not decided about the Archie yet).
Hohner Organetta electric piano, with stand

You can pick them up, or I can probably drop them off.  Nothing except
the LA36 is particularly big.

Gordon