[Scottish] AberTAY Linux

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:12:07 GMT 2007

Hi Guys,

Well thats us over in Dundee coming to the end for 2007.  We have no
more meetings planned until we return after Christmas.  We are having a
night out instead of a meeting next week, which of course as usual your
invited.

So guys from all of us at the Linux Society may we wish you a merry
Christmas and a Happy new year if we don't speak to you before.

On a personal note we have some really cool things set up for next year,
and it also looks as though we'll be getting our hands on some XO's
(OLPC).  That should make for some nice presentations.

Any way guys i hope to see some of you at next years meetings

Arron

UAD Linux Society