[Scottish] (no subject)

alex at alexwalker.eu alex at alexwalker.eu
Fri Jul 20 16:58:14 BST 2007

Hey gang!

Unless anyone else has been found to give a presentation next Thursday, I
will be giving a short talk on Phidgets.

When I mentioned to people that I have been working with Phidgets at
Glasgow Uni, many people have commented “ah, I’ve heard of them, what are
they like?”. So I thought I’d give presentation about what Phidgets are,
the thinking behind them, how we interact with them, and how they can be
integrated into your systems.

The meeting should be in the usual place in Livingstone Tower, unless
Kenny knows different.

http://scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

If you finish work at 5, feel free to join us at the Counting House for a
pre-LUG curry and/or drink (or ten!)

http://glasgow.openguide.co.uk/wiki/Counting_House

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you there!

--
Alex Walker
Department of Computing Science