[Scottish] House Party 10th August (at Tim's Place)

Tim Brocklehurst t.brocklehurst at henryabram.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 14:11:04 BST 2007

Everyone (yes, a generic e-mail,I know),

I've mentioned to a few of you that I'm holding a house (well, flat)
warming party on Friday 10th August, in the evening. There is no
"official" start time, so just roll up after work whenever it's
convenient (say 6:00 ish). Feel free to bring wives/husbands/partners
etc.

There will be plenty of drink (both alcoholic and not) and there will be
some food.

Address:

Flat 10, 324 St George's Road

(opposite the library)

See you there,

Tim B.

Design Engineer - Malin Marine Consultants