[Scottish] [Fwd: [ScotLUG Info] Request for national info.]

Phil Deane phil at miracleexpress.force9.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 10:33:49 BST 2007

On Sunday 03 June 2007 07:24:34 William Anderson wrote:
> Kyle Gordon wrote:
> > Some questions from Denmark, if anyone is able to provide a an answer or
> > three...
> >
> > Kyle

> Do we have to guess what the questions are?

Was that a question, or a guess at one of the questions?

Mine is a guess at one of the questions, about a guess about one of the
questions?

ad infinitium, ad nauseum

Phil

--
"...Greg Nowak:  `Another flame from greg' - need I say more?"
-- Jonathan D. Trudel, trudel at caip.rutgers.edu

"No.  You need to say less."
-- Richard Sexton, richard at gryphon.COM