[Scottish] Wanted: Decent digital video for Eben Moglen talk

simon yuill simon at lipparosa.org
Sun Jun 17 13:50:08 BST 2007

Hi Dan,

I am coming through for the talk and have experience of recording talks.

A laptop running Audacity with sufficient space and a good audio input
would do the sound recording.  If I can get my hands on a video camera I
would be happy to do that as well.

What's the setup for the talk, is there a mic and such already there?

best wishes
Si