[Scottish] Re: Fwd: rpmdb: DB.LOCK

Peter George peter at netresources.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 10:11:29 GMT 2007

Bizarrely not seeing my own posts hitting either list, or anyone's replies. :-(

Anyway, fsck from Kmoppix on /dev/sda1 & /dev/sda3 show OK.

QTparted shows;

/dev/sda
 /dev/sda1  ext3 101Mb /boot
 /dev/sda2  linux-swap 508Mb
 /dev/sda3  ext3  *Mb /

I'm going to try another FC6 install, testing the media this time.

What other disk testing/formatting tools can I try from Linux rescue
disk or Knoppix?