[Scottish] Kubuntu help.....?

babaguy babaguy at myway.com
Mon Mar 12 23:36:43 GMT 2007

Dear Scribbler, Kyle, William and Willie,

Thank you for the sound advice. I will do my best to follow all of it and should be occupied and out of your inboxes for some time!

But seriously, there isn't any need for name-calling or rudeness. I have never been anything but courteous (if slow, by your lights), and grateful for all your time and help, as I am now. It may be worthwhile remembering that there are at least nine different types of intelligence, and each learns better in some ways than others.

For example, some may learn more quickly by hearing, some by seeing, some by reading, some by physically doing, and so on. I am, and have been, doing my best with these distros, no matter what it may seem to any of you. I hope the moderator of this list wags a finger at those whose exasperation drives them to hurl personal epithets. However, from my POV, no offense taken. And the Kubuntu is much easier to deal with than the Breezy (hole-y?) version of Ubuntu I struggled with before.....Thanks again, all,   Paul