[Scottish] Next few months

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 15 15:05:35 GMT 2007

For those not aware, my wife is due to give birth on the 7th April, so I
think I am going to need to step away from organising the formal part of
the scotlug meetings for a few months. It would be really good if someone
could maybe fill the void while I'm "away". You don't have to do much -
just badger other people to organise a meeting, so that it doesn't just
become a pub meeting. We don't currently have anything organised for March
(volunteers?) although Scottmac has offered to do something in April.

It's not an elected post - first come, first served ;) Don't all rush at
once.

mrben

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.