[Scottish] Scotlug coffees in L13.18 - still happening?

Chris Nicolson chris at c-nic.org
Mon Mar 26 16:49:42 BST 2007

Dan Shearer wrote:
> At http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings it says:
>
>   19:00 Pre meeting coffee and biscuits in Room L13.18, 13th Floor,
>   Livingstone Towers, Department of Computer & Information Sciences,
>   University of Strathclyde. A chance to get to know other people at the
>   meeting.
>
> Is this current? I'm bringing a carload from Edinburgh and it makes
> sense to be present for this bit if so.

This happens if Kenny is present as it's the Computer Science Department
coffee machine and he's the member of staff that fetches it for us! As
far as I know he'll be present this month (he's generally offline at the
moment due to RSI)

--
Chris Nicolson
Institute for Communications and Signal Processing