[Scottish] Scotlug coffees in L13.18 - still happening?

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 08:53:39 BST 2007

> > This happens if Kenny is present as it's the Computer Science
Department
> > coffee machine and he's the member of staff that fetches it for us! As
> > far as I know he'll be present this month (he's generally offline at
the
> > moment due to RSI)

There were some problems with the coffee machine (some sort of in-house
politics IIRC) which meant it wasn't available for the last meeting.
Without confirmation I wouldn't assume it's going to be there. As mrLithic
says, you're more likely to find a bunch of people in the Counting House
beforehand.

Ben

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.