[Scottish] May Meeting

Chris Nicolson chris at c-nic.org
Wed May 30 13:08:33 BST 2007

Apologies for the late notice, I'm afraid nobody is as good as Ben at
this :(

This month, on Thursday 31st May, Andrew Elwell will give a talk.

"In this talk I shall cover a brief overview of Grid computing, some of
the challenges it poses to system administrators and some of the tools
used to keep sanebeat systems into submission."

The talk will begin at 19:30 in L13.18 of the Livingstone Tower,
University of Strathclyde. After the talk we will retire to The Counting
House Pub on George Square for a bit o' banter and a few drinks of
various alcoholic content.

For maps, full addresses and informal pre-meeting activities see
http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

Remember that anyone is welcome to attend, from the merely interested in
Free Software, to the new dabbler right up to the expert so don't be shy
and come along. Look for Tux and you're sure to spot us!

--
Chris Nicolson
Institute for Communications and Signal Processing