[Scottish] Request for equipment

Phillip Bennett phillip at mve.com
Wed Oct 24 14:55:36 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

I know it's short notice, but if anyone has a Pioneer DVR-109 I could borrow
for a day or two and if they could bring it to the meeting this week, I'd be
exceedingly grateful.  Even a DVR-108 or 110 would do for a test.

It's to test a CD duplicator I have hanging around, as the old DVD writer
failed some time ago.  If I can replace it and have it working, I'd even
give you money for the drive (swap for a new one, perhaps?)

So if anyone has some old equipment sitting around the house.office, let me
know.  I'd love to get my hands on it as soon as I can!

Thanks in advance,
Phil.