[Scottish] Small Time IT support required

Philip Ward philward at bigfoot.com
Wed Oct 24 16:06:00 BST 2007

Anyone interested in a little extra pocket money?
I'm having to give up providing IT support for a couple of clients.
It's small scale stuff and I have managed to fit it into my spare time
(which thanks to family issues is not as much as it used to be).

Both clients use XP on the desktop but have small scale debian servers
providing samba shares over PPTP, and one has his LDAP addressbook
system on the server as well.

If you know your way around debian systems, windows desktops, Samba,
PPTP, apache and have basic familiarity with PHP and LDAP, and are
interested in taking over from me and getting a small earner on the
side then please get in touch.

Phil.