[Scottish] Re: Scottish Digest, Vol 189, Issue 1

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 12:24:29 BST 2007

Hi,

Obviously we would be able to pick this up too!

Roland

anyone interested in a little extra pocket money?
I'm having to give up providing IT support for a couple of clients.
It's small scale stuff and I have managed to fit it into my spare time
(which thanks to family issues is not as much as it used to be).

Both clients use XP on the desktop but have small scale debian servers
providing samba shares over PPTP, and one has his LDAP addressbook
system on the server as well.

If you know your way around debian systems, windows desktops, Samba,
PPTP, apache and have basic familiarity with PHP and LDAP, and are
interested in taking over from me and getting a small earner on the
side then please get in touch.

Phil.

--
Roland Ward (Director)

Penguin Factory Ltd
www.penguinfactory.co.uk
Tel: 0845 868 3988

PenguinFactory Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland registered in Scotland number SC270171.
Registered office: Penguin Factory Limited, c/o Sinclair Wood and Co. 90 Mitchell Street Glasgow. G1 3NQ.