[Scottish] The UAD Linux Users Society - Dundee

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Thu Apr 10 17:54:55 BST 2008

Hi Aaron,

I can only speak for myself here, but must say that whilst curious as to
what you guys had organised, I started to lose the will to live as I paged
down. So it might be an idea to have a digest / list of contents at the
top of such mail-outs. So that folks can quickly see if there is
anything that is of interest to them and then read on if so. The
voluminous monolithic blocks of text approach I find a bit overbearing!

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Back
a at smokebelch.org