[Scottish] scotlug website

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:11:49 BST 2008

Maybe a social networking type website would be better. Ok so not a
facebook clone but certianly it maybe worth looking at something that
supports members and news items. A set of structured titled forums would
be good too (have a look at the gentoo forums for a really good forum
community). Not everyone can or wants to use IRC...

If someone wants to develop something like a Joomla or Drupal based set
of pages I'm sure we could be persuaded to offer hosting and perform
security updates etc.

Roland