[Scottish] Next meeting...

Roland Ward roland.ward at penguinfactory.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 21:40:58 BST 2008

I was talking yesterday to Claudio who did one of the talks last month
at Edlug on logging commands to syslog and he volunteered to give it
again at this Scotlug meeting. Personally I would be interested to see
the talk as apparently it went well in Edinburgh. He's still got
everything organised from last month in terms of demo etc on his laptop
so it wouldn't be a problem to do again.

I thought it would be good if he gave the talk this coming meeting
because it would give us something to break up discussion about what
Scotlug need from a website - which I'm sure would go on all night if we
left it. What do you all think? I'm not trying to steer the meeting or
anything I just thought the talk would be interesting!

Roland