[Scottish] Palm M515 anyone?

colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 25 16:42:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone coming along on Thursday happens to own a charger/cable for a Palm m515 - I recently acquired such a device (the Palm - not the adaptor) at a jumble sale but it came without a cable - just want to check if it works before shelling out for a cable of my own.

Beer on offer in exchange for use for testing!

TIA

C.
(I might not reply to emails immediately due to current problems with email)