[Scottish] ScotLUG Meeting Thursday 31st January

Chris Nicolson chris at c-nic.org
Tue Jan 29 15:38:43 GMT 2008

ScotLUG's January meeting will feature a presentation by Kevin
"bigkevmcd" McDermott about "Practical Version Control with Bazaar".

The talk will start around 19:30 in the room L13.14 of the Livingston
Tower of the University of Strathclyde, with tea and coffee served from
about 19:00.

After the talk we'll retire to The Counting House on the west side of
George Square for refreshments of a liquid nature. We usually find a
spot in the family area at the south-west corner of the pub.

For more details of the venues, including a map and full addresses, see
the ScotLUG website which also contains information about past and
future meetings.

http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/Meetings

--
Chris